MetalWorks® StoneCrest® Slate Steel Shingles
- 25-year Full Start
- Limited Transferability
Beautiful. Strong. And ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Like all MetalWorks offerings, StoneCrest Slate Steel Shingles are ENERGY STAR qualified cool colors which may help reduce cooling costs*
- All MetalWorks Steel Shingles are also rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)
Built for performance.
- G-90 steel construction
- Special coating process resists dirt and environmental aging. Coating system with Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000®
- 100% recyclable and made from 37% to 89% recycled content†
- Four-way locking system for enhanced performance
- Custom color matching
- For a color requirement that does not appear in Standard Colors, please contact TAMKO® to inquire about our Special Color Program
- Lightweight compared to traditional roofing products
- MetalWorks Accessories
Designed for convenient installation.
- Fewer shingles per square and fewer fasteners
- Can be applied over existing asphalt shingles (up to two layers), eliminating disposal costs and mess**
- Contact TAMKO or Underwriters Laboratories for specific application requirements for UL Class A rated systems
- All MetalWorks Steel Shingles are available in the United States and Canada
*Reduction in cooling costs, if any, will vary depending, in part, on the individual structure to which the material is applied and the climate in which it is located.
**Building Code restrictions may apply.
†Content will vary depending upon the raw material source used during manufacturing.